Sunday, December 14, 2008

What Time Is It???

On school days my kids wake up at 7am and half the time I have to wake them up. So why is it when there is nowhere to be that they wake up at 6am...and turn on the TV loud and dump all the toys out and go to town. Sundays are the only days I can or do try to sleep in. I do have to say though that they usually leave us alone and let us sleep but this morning I had to ask them several times to keep it down. Then I resorted to the bathroom fan for a little more peace and quiet. Thanks kids for letting me get a few more hours! I also can't wait for the new year and a new church schedule...we move to 9am, yeah!!! I am a morning person and am looking forward to getting up and getting going and coming home and napping!

3 comments:

Mike and Julina said...

Holy cow, 6am is too early. My little guy let me sleep until almost 8 this morning. Loved that. Have fun with the 9am church next month, we move to 1pm.

Ryan said...

Yeah depending on Coras mood---she wakes up usually around 5:30-6:30 in the morning.

Anonymous said...

that is so true!! Nikolas is the same way, Vanessa and Kyler on the other hand will sleep till almost 10am if you let them, they get that from me!! hahaha, I'm not a morning person!