Friday, December 5, 2008

99 Cent Store

I have mentioned before about deals and couponing but did you know that you can get an early morning Sunday edition paper on Saturday at the dollar stores? I didn't know this until I went to the couponing class at church. Anyway we have a great 99 Cent Store I have discovered. I have never been a dollar store shopper but this store has everything. OK some of it is junk but today I bought Emma 3 pairs of good socks for a buck. They also have produce...I got a large bunch of petite asparagus that I cooked tonight and I was great! So you know how much that stuff is at the grocery store? Last week I got baby carrots for a buck and the bag was a pound and a half. They had bags of oranges and limes, lettuce, potatoes and more! They have cheese and milk (the only thing that is more than a dollar) I decided since we are trying to have a light Christmas this year that the dollars stores are the way to go. They have great stocking stuffers! Anyway, just trying to pass on good information.

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Thats good Samantha. We actually went to the dollar store the other day and picked up some tissue paper and that was it. It definitely sounds like yours is a TON better than ours though.

Melanie and Ernie said...

I've never heard of a $1 store that sells food. I think our just sells random stuff.