Monday, December 8, 2008

30 Degrees and MISC Thoughts

Well it finally broke into the 30's this last weekend. We actually lit the gas fireplace and threw in some logs. Its disconcerting though to go back and forth between heat and a/c. It was back up in the 70s today.

I'm missing our family and friends and the snow...BAD! It has been such a joy to find friends blogs and kind of catch up on whats happening in their lives.

Samantha had a great craft show this weekend and sold lots of signs while I kept the kids from fighting and struggled to get Christmas lights up......I'll have to get some pics up.

Alex has been so cute this weekend....Samantha asked him to unload the dishwasher and he threw a fit. She said that he was 6 and 1/2 and was old enough to do it himself. He was quick to point out that he doesn't go by 1/2s any more and that he is just 6 therefore not making him old enough to unload the dishwasher.

Then today he asked us what cumbersome meant.....we gave him a puzzled look and he again quickly responded with "big? heavy? hard to handle?" Go Word Girl....we dont have cable so PBS after school is the kids TV time.

Oh and I filled up my car today for $14.....1.22/gal

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Hey, Justin and fam! THanks for visiting our blog. It will be fun to keep up to date seeing yours as well. Merry Christmas!

Mike and Julina said...

Hey family. We're glad you found us. I thought for a minute there that you guys had twins...Cora and Roman, but we figured it out. I can't believe my little beehive turned 8 and got baptized. Crazy. Yes, Mike has grown up but just a little. He is a great dad and loves our sweet boy. Keep in touch.

Anonymous said...

Hi guys!! I'm so glad you found us, your blog looks great and we had so much fun looking through all the pictures, I cannot believe how grown up your kids are!! Happy Holidays, we miss you... any plans to come to Utah anytime soon??

Mike and Julina said...

I meant to say sunbeam not beehive.