Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving and Stuff

We had a great Thanksgiving. Even though I complained about being so far away from family and friends it turned out pretty good.

The kids and I got up and went to the ward Turkey Bowl. We had enough people there to have 2 adult games and 1 kids game, so I didnt have to worry about my kids breaking something. It was a ton of fun had by all eventhough it was 70 degrees and stupid humid! At this very moment, nearly a week later I'm still feeling the pain of playing my heart out. My knee is killing me the most....someday we'll get it fixed. I'm sure if I was 100 pounds lighter and buff that it wouldnt be so bad, but sitting at a desk all day doesnt allow for too much exercise.

We had Samantha's brother over for dinner and we had a good time playing Snorta. We highly recommend this game! It is fun for kids and adults. It was a very laid back, chilled day. Sorry this is late, but I have so much to say and this was the first thing on my mind because everytime I move, I discover a new muscle I didn't think I was capable of having.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Well, we wish we could have been with you for Thanksgiving. I'm glad you at least had Freddy!!