Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

This is a little late as far as posting goes, but Samantha and I celebrated our 12th year anniversary on Saturday. She spent it at the craft show making some $$$ and I spent it with the Christmas Choir and kids.

We left Emma, 10, at home with the boys and a movie while we went to a Mexican dinner. I wanted to make out in the car, but she wouldn't go for it.

Here is our engagement picture. We look nothing like that anymore. She is much more beautiful and I much thicker in the neck. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful wife. She is such a good mother and wife. It amazes me how much we have become in tune with one another and how we really are one.
I love you honey.

4 comments:

Mike and Julina said...

Happy 12 years you guys.

Faires Bears and Toads said...

Congratulations to you both! What an accomplishment. We took our blog private. Let me know if you want an invite!

Melanie said...

12 years...wow. I remember just yesterday when Samantha took me to get my wisdom teeth out...wow how time flies.

Anonymous said...

Happy belated anniversry kids. I can't believe it has been 12 years for you. Think how Dad and I feel at 44 years. I'm glad Emma took care of the boys so you could go out to dinner. It is nice to have a grown up girl to babysit. Justin you better watch out when you call Texans whimps. WE are snowed in for the last three days and I am stir crazy. WE sure miss being with you this Christmas. It was great to hera Emma's choir group. They sounded very professional. Dad and I really enjoy the blog, keep it up. Love Mom Riggs