Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas Lights

Here is our sorry attempt at Christmas lights this year. Th lights on our oak tree were supposed to go up the branches because that's what people do here. I overloaded the circuit though and dont have another extention cord so it is what it is.
Even then, I still keep burning fuses on the "candy cane" part. It is still pretty though and still nothing compared to the other houses that are decorated. I guess since we don't have snow, Texans make up for it in lights and electric bills.

The kids "helped", which makes them feel appreciated or involved, but lost interest after going around the tree a few times and getting dizzy.
If I can find another cord, I may put up more lights on the tree, but we'll see. Anyway, thought we'd share.

2 comments:

Mike and Julina said...

I love the candy cane idea on the tree.

Ryan said...

Your house looks cute Justo.