Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Party w/ Friends

So we went to our friend's house last night, who also is my boss. Long story made short.....Samantha dated their son, has remained close to the family and that is how I got my job here in Houston.

So we had dinner, played Wii and exchanged gifts. They are very generous and we appreciate what they do for us. They're almost like a 3rd set of Grandparents.

Thanks Barbara and Jerry and Deanna too.

Emma got some Banana Republic....not from us I might add, but very cute.

Here is Alex with a game he got and dresssed in clothes that are too small. (I dressed him.)

Dylan with his new sweatshirt. Can't tell if he knows what Hockey is.


The kids had a great time. Especially with the Wii. Santa needs to be notified of this.




Finally, this is my latest hat. I made 2 of them for a couple of people at work. They've been a hit! (what a cute model)

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Samantha and Justin,
I can finally read your blog. I am so excited. I love the pictures of the kids with and all the fun things you guys have going on. Your house looks great!

Ryan said...

Sounds and looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas! I just love to see all of you kids reactions to their SWEET gifts. Love you guys!