Monday, September 22, 2008

School is in!!!


The kids were so happy to return to school today after being off for a week due to Hurricane Ike. It was quiet in the house today but I got a lot done. I did laundry, some sewing, ran a few errands and ended with some vinyl work. I was glad for the uninterrupted time. When the kids got home from school Dylan made the comment that his shoe was hurting so I told him to take it off and he did and here is a picture of what he found. His response was, "No wonder that shoe has been hurting me for a while." He had those rocks in his shoe since recess...which is around 1pm...so that is 3 hours with the rocks. You would have thought that he would have investigated sooner but I guess that is a kid for you. They are funny creatures as my mother would say. Dylan, you make my day!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Ouch, I guess he was excited to get back in school after last week and didn’t want to stop for some ROCKS!

Melissa said...

That totally cracks me up. That is something that my Matthew would do. What a great story w/ pictures to share 15 or so years from now.