Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Today My HERO Is.........My Husband!

So with all the A/C problems last week we are finally back to normal and getting ready to leave for Utah this afternoon. Justin has been trying to tie up loose ends at work so he can take a vacation. With everything else he told me he would take on the A/C people to see if they would give us our money back for the unnecessary work they did on our A/C. Justin sent them a letter explaining their fault and then hoped for the best. They made an offer of half the money back and Justin said that was unacceptable. So around 5:25 yesterday afternoon I got a call from the women in customer service saying that they were going to refund all the money we spend on the repairs. I was elated. Overjoyed. Impressed. Most of all relieved that they owned up to their mistakes. So today my hero is Justin...for his calmness and confidence in a very frustrating situation. Great Job!!! Love Ya!

I am grateful to be able to leave on our trip with having packed in an air conditioned house and also for not having the worry as we make the drive.

And FYI- there are A/C companies out there that operate on a comission basis. They have quotas to meet and they try to sell you products that you may or may not need.

1 comment:

Melanie and Ernie said...

Way to go Just...you are the man