Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Hurricane Dolly


We're starting to see some of the outer rain bands come in from Hurricane Dolly. The wind started to pick up yesterday afternoon, but it was just mainly breezy. The lightening, thunder, and rain are going to be sporadic throughout today and tomorrow.


Part of me really wanted the storm to be closer to us. I have this sickness about wanting to be in severe weather. It is really cool to see the clouds from the "out flow" of the storm. They look like fluffy wings or rings. We had a good sunset last night as the clouds really started to come in.


We need the rain though, so I'm pleased with that part of it, but I thought I'd throw a quick post on here to let everyone know that we are okay. Our a/c broke again last night, so we're gonna have to spend more money we don't have to get it fixed.......to be continued.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I couldn't read it but it sounded fun!