Monday, July 21, 2008

I got tagged...

Well, I am new to the blog thing and I was tagged by my sister-in-law, Melanie. Not that anyone reads this but here it goes and I am trying not to give typical answers:

I am...a tired 36 year old mother of three.

I think...about a million things during the day. Justin marvels at my train of thought. Sometimes when I am thinking one thing after another I try to go back and remember why I ended up thinking of a certain thing and I usually can't remember.

I know...how to do a lot of things.

I want...to finish decorating my house and then sit a look at it.

I wish...money didn't exist.

I hate...MONEY.

I miss...washington and being close to family.

I fear...for my childrens well being.

I feel...confused about the future.

I hear...The Mole on TV.

I smell...clean house.

I crave...Los Cucos

I search...for things all the time because I can never remember where I put them.
I wonder...about the world today and where we will fit into it later on.

I regret...that I never tried on wedding dresses before I had mine made.

I love...to be creative.

I care...about people and often find myself crying over people I really don't even know just because I feel for them.

I always...brush my teeth before I go to bed.

I am not...happy that I have to pay a lot of money to get my air conditioner fixed and then it still isn't working like it should.

I believe...I can do anything I set my mind to do.

I dance...never, ever, ever!!! Don't have any rythm

I sing...only at church and once in a blue moon in the car.

I don't always...fix my hair and put makeup on...actually I only do it for church and if I am going somewhere out of the norm.

I write...lists after list and I never use them.

I win...not much of anything but I did win $125 playing BINGO when I was in college.

I lose...just about any game I play with my husband, he plays to win, I play to have fun.

I never...order soda pop at a restaurant.

I listen...people when they talk...this is a learned behavior as I have had to learn to listen to Justin instead of talking...sometimes I don't do so well but I do try.

I can usually be found...at home, on the computer, at my sewing machine or Wal-mart.

I read...any fiction I can get my hands on...I have tried to read self-help and other doctrinal books but just can't get through them.

I am happy about...my upcoming vacation to Utah to see my whole family...FUN. And school starting after that.

I tag...Justin because he is great at these kind of things...

4 comments:

Ryan said...

I cant really see what you wrote because your font is blending in with your background.

Samantha said...

Did your page load all the way because our background is dark brown and the writing is cream???

Melanie said...

It loaded on my computer...anyway, that's fun to see what you wrote...it's random thoughts but it's fun to read. I never knew you didn't order soda pop at restaurants

Michelle said...

I loved it! I can't wait to see you. I miss you!