Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Tag

I'm doing this because I love my wife. If I had it my way, the "tagging" would stop here. This is something for girls to be doing. This only takes away from my "macho" factor and my "macho" factor has taken some serious hits since I professed to like crocheting.

Here goes.......

I am....doing this at work, with a lot of stress on my mind, from work related issues to my a/c problems

I think....about being financially free, changing jobs, going back to school, not having to work, winning the lottery.....TEMPORAL STUFF

I know....that if I follow the commandments of God I and my family will be blessed.

I wish....I could be a philanthropist and do nothing but help others.

I hate....waking up in the middle of the night sweaty. I hate it worse when its 90 in my house at 3am.

I miss....being close to my parents, brothers and sisters....I also miss the mountains and the four seasons.

I fear....for the physical and spiritual health and safety of my wife and children. I don't feel like I do enough to promote spiritual experiences in my home.

I feel....tired, stressed out, fat, like I'm the luckiest person alive.

I hear....people coughing and the sound of machines blowing water off of machined parts.

I smell....good? I can't say that I really smell anything right now. My nose is cold!

I crave....icecream lately. Its my favorite indulgence at the end of a long day.

I search....for answers, for meaning in my life. I wished I searched the scriptures more.

I regret....a lot of things. People who say they don't regret anything are just lying to themselves because everyone makes mistakes. My biggest regret would have to be not becoming "converted" to the gospel earlier in life. I also regret not going to the temple more.

I love....my wife and kids. There are times I just want to squeeze them. I also love golf and doing stuff away from home.

I care....about my responsibilities at home, work and church. That's probably why I'm so stressed out. I like to think I care too much about things.

I always....kiss my wife goodnight...not so much, but she has a sign over my bed that says "Always kiss me goodnight"..that is meant for me. I always give my wife the time she needs to be away from home or out with friends.

I am not....a quitter. No matter how much I fail at something, I won't quit.

I believe....everything is going to be okay, no matter how bad it seems because God is watching out for me.

I dance....the running man, the cowboy roping, iron horse. Mainly for laughs because that's all I know. I wish I was a good dancer.

I sing....loud. In the car, in my head, in the church choir. I can carry a tune, but nothing special.

I don't always....think before I speak or act. It gets me into trouble and I end up always saying I'm sorry.

I write....in my work journal everyday. I keep track of everything I do at work so at performance reviews I can have some back up to my claims of greatness. I'd really like to write a book, but I don't have any ideas.

I win....against my wife. I dominate her at all the games we play. I've gotten better at losing. Other than that I don't win anything.

I lose....my patience with people that drive like morons. There are a lot of them here in Houston.

I never....want to pay anyone to cut my grass. I'm a big boy.

I listen....to talk radio and sports talk radio in the mornings and on the way to work. I try to listen to Paul Harvey every morning.

I can usually be found....at work or at home. I don't have time to go anywhere else. The free time I do have I like golfing.

I read....scriptures and blogs. I don't do much reading.

I am happy about....seeing my family within the next few weeks. My sister and sister-in-law are expecting babes.

I tag Ryan because he likes girly stuff like this. No tag backs punk.

1 comment:

Ryan said...

That was good Justin. You know--I can see you doing all of those things. I guess what I mean is that you should follow through on some of those things. Why not be a philanthropist? I think you have what it takes to make a non-profit organization and give back, you also have the heart. As far as writing a book, you should write a kids book based on your family. I think you would be an awesome children's author.