Sunday, July 13, 2008

craigslist...my obession


So some of you may know that I have an obsession with craigslist.com. Even Emma knows this fact and mentions things like: did you see that on craigslist? or you have been on craigslist 8 times today! or you should sell that on craigslist. So I have taken her up on this...usually it is me buying things on craigslist, but the other day I told myself I needed to accomplish something that day and had a vanity in the garage that I needed to get rid of and I sat down and put it on craigslist and within 2 hours had sold it...for me that was a rush. So the other day I put a few other things on and sold another item. What a great way to get rid of the things you have, especially when extra cash comes in handy. I love that you post at home, they come to you, and they pay cash. I have purchased several things this way, one being my dinning room table and chairs. I love this because I have 2 rowdy boys and I like to buy used furniture so that when they ding it it doesn't make me too mad. Anyway...for me craigslist is great deals you can get locally. And let me just say you can find anything. So my secret is out.

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Yeah, we totally love craigslist too. It is amazing what you can find on there, nonetheless for super good prices.

Megan said...

I love your table. Good find. I love craigslist too.