Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Dylanism...


I had to write this down before I forgot it...

So with two active boys in the house we often find ourselves smelling terribly stinky feet or stinky hair after an afternoon outside. Our mudroom smells horrible and I need to get an air freshener for it. So this morning in the car on the way to school I told the boys they are going to have to bathe more...this is not an option anymore! And I asked Dylan if he would like me to get him some deodorant and he quickly said "YES!" and Alex said he wanted some too...OK, couldn't hurt. Under Dylan's breath I heard him say, "I am a grown man now!"

HAHAHA, he's 10. It was so funny.

4 comments:

Ali said...

That's hilarious! He's just been waiting for you to ask I'm sure, next he'll ask for a razor. :)

Stephanie said...

I can totally hear and picture him saying that. With 3 teenage or older boys at home right now I can really appreciate where you are coming from! Red's rugby cleats alone can smell the whole house or car up in seconds:)

Mike and Julina said...

Oh man! This totally made me laugh!

Heather said...

Haha! I love it.