Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Staying Little

I promised a promotion to the owner of "Staying Little" because she has helped me out with some of my crochet hats and she has asked me to help her as she starts her little hat adventure. She specializes in making hats...crochet, sewn or otherwise. She is really super nice and does great work.

Much like when my wife started her vinyl sticker, sign making adventure she too had help from some friends to help spread the word. I'm glad that we all have these fantastic talents we can share with one another to help enrich the lives of those around us.....(okay that was cheesy).

In any case, take a look at her site. I've made some hats, which people have commented they like and want, but she's doing a giveaway, plus she's a pro, so her hats are going to be much better than mine!

(these are actually easter bags I made....but the kids like them as hats)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Your kids are so cute!