Tuesday, February 2, 2010

No News is Good News???

Whoever said no news is good news wasn't waiting on something. For us no news is bad news! Our house is still on the market without a whole lot of interest. We are starting to get nervous, anxious and just plain tired of waiting. We are going into month #6 without Justin home and I think it is wearing on all of us. Bad bedtime last night proves that theory...I want my daddy! Well, I want your daddy too! We are hanging on and praying that things will be looking bright soon. We did have some interest on the house last week but they ended up buying another house. We are hopeful that there will be someone else who loves our home. In the meantime we have placed an offer on a home in Utah that we will be sad to lose it if we can't sell our in the next few weeks. It is a short sale home and one that would be perfect for our family. It has enough finished room that we wouldn't have to rush to finish a basement. Short sales are hard to get but for some reason this one seems to be a piece of cake. I hear stories of it taking people months and months to get a short sale home. This house only had one other offer on it and the bank counter-offered and the buyer backed out. So we are the only offer in the running and that is a big bonus for us. So it is all still a waiting game. That is the update thus far, when there is more news I will pass it on...

7 comments:

Marci said...

I hope it all works out soon! That is a LONG time to be apart!!!

Heather said...

Hang in there. Moving, buying/selling can be way too stressful. I hope things move soon for you and family. I hate it when Lane/dad is out of town! Everyone is out of sorts. Hope you have a great week!

Melanie said...

Oh man...we are just praying for you everyday...i hate waiting for you and i'm not even the one selling the house! We love you!!!

Michelle said...

We are praying for you guys to sell you house and get here soon!

Mike and Julina said...

Praying for your home to sale.

Ryan said...

I know how frustrating that is... well my parents actually have a better idea. You guys will get through it and things will work out.

Yatminto said...

I have solution for you.
yuo can visit to Indonesia another family.i like your family