Thursday, January 28, 2010

Alexism...


I can never resist these little Alexisms...he is just so sweet!


The other night at about 3am Alex wandered into my room...he said, "Mom, I am lonely. Move over."


Since Justin is still working out of state it is easier for me to let the kids bunk with me when they need to. Alex is a hard one because his arms and legs tend to always drift to my side but that night I just couldn't send him back to his bed. He was after all lonely at 3am. I can't wait until he grows older to see how he turns out. He is certainly a lover and not a fighter!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love this picture of him! Was that in Utah last summer?

Michelle said...

I too love this picture of Alex an LOVE his Alexisms!! I cant wait to hear some for myself. Soon very soon

Melanie said...

Very cute...he is lover and sometimes a smotherer, lol gotta love him