Sunday, February 21, 2010

House update...

Well, we have a firm offer and papers have been signed. The only hinge now is the inspection. It was yesterday and I have not heard anything yet as to what if anything needs to be done. I am hopeful that there isn't anything that would jeopardize the sell. As of now the movers are scheduled to come on the 8th and 9th of March and we will leave the 10th or 11th. Everything is so confusing but we should have a more definite schedule later this week. I can't believe it is almost over...I can hardly wait for these next few weeks to pass. I will have to find something to keep myself busy. We are so excited to be in Utah near family and especially with our daddy. We have had a crazy 6 months. I have to say that my kids have handled it like champs and I am so proud of them. That isn't to say that we haven't had meltdowns but all in all we have been just fine. It will be nice to not have bedtime duty every single night, as a matter of fact I am thinking about taking a month off. Anyway we are happy to have this time almost past us. That's it for now..more updates to come.

4 comments:

Ali said...

I'm so happy for you guys. What a relief. Can't wait to hear about your new journey.

Heather said...

Woohoo!!!! I am so excited for you. I hope everything goes smoothly in the next few weeks. It will be crazy, but so good to be together as a family again! Good luck.

Stephanie said...

Yahoo!! So excited to be with you guys this summer!

Mike and Julina said...

Make it even, take 6 months off bed time duty. Congrats on the sale!