Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Wish list

Don't know how many of you have Qubo. It is a channel on TV that we just started getting with the DTV conversion. Basically it has kids program and infomericals. My kids see all kinds of things they want and things they think I want. Alex once told me I need the miraculous neck cream for my neck wrinkles...thanks Alex. I also needed a rotating curling iron thing because my hair gets smashed between two hot plates when I use my flat iron. So on Dylan's wish list, #9 says this:

Wandarama fun kit dubllit pleece

I am not sure what a wandarama fun kit is and it took me a few minutes to catch what dubllit pleece meant. You know if you order now they will "double it"...

HAHAHAHAHA, thanks Qubo!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Love the post! They sound just like my kids who also watch Qubo.

Ali said...

Hilarious! My kids wish list is always very small and I'm sure it's because we don't have TV. I wonder what my kids would come up with. I probably would have that wrinkle cream!

Ryan said...

That is so funny. Keep them coming.