Saturday, December 19, 2009

Moms gone loopy...


So this Christmas since we are going to have our house on the market I asked the kids if it would be ok to just have lights and ball ornaments on the tree. They said yes and we then decided to string Fruit Loops to go on it as well. I have yet to find a tree topper that I love and every year seem to go with the bow thingy at the top. So tonight while I pondered this I decided I would attempt a tree topper out of Fruit Loops...here are the results. I will post tomorrow after we finish decorating it. I must say that I love it and I think it is perfect for our loopy family.

3 comments:

Sid said...

Can't wait to see the rest of the tree! I love the pink bow with the fruit loops...they match so well!

Michelle said...

It's great! Looks like it came right out of a Dr. Seuss book.
Love it :-) What came you not do?

Ryan said...

That is cool looking... great job!