Monday, November 16, 2009

Good Fortune

So we are still waiting for a job offer. They have extended Justin's temporary position until the offer comes or until the position ends. So I guess that still doesn't answer the question of whether or not we are moving. But a funny things happened to us the other day. Justin was home this weekend and we grabbed Chinese for lunch. He got the best fortune I have ever seen pertaining to someones life. It read:

"A good job and a comfortable salary will be yours."

All I have to say is bring it on...and hurry.

7 comments:

Heather said...

Haha! That is a great fortune. Hope an offer comes quickly. Love keeping up through the blog!

Samantha said...

Heather, send me your info...I can't seem to find you now.

Ryan said...

We will cross our fingers!

Melanie said...

That's karma...good luck!!! Can't wait to hear the news.

Stephanie said...

Love that fortune! Glad you got to spend the weekend with your hubby glad we got to see him too!

Mike and Julina said...

I second that....bring it on!

Marci said...

Samantha, I thought I had your email but apparently I don't. I was wondering if you have anymore of those white plates we put the name emblems on. If so, I'd like to order 2 more from you for Christmas presents. Just let me know!
Thanks!