Monday, March 2, 2009

Irritations and Frustrations...

I really hate when I walk into a store at 10PM and there are kids screaming...I was at Wal-mart tonight at 10:15PM and there were at least 7 kids that I could count in the store. What is up with that? Of course several of them where screaming and/or crying, gee what could the matter be, perhaps they are TTTIIIRRRRREEEEDDDDDDD!?!?!?! Maybe it is just me but my kids are in bed and asleep by 8:30 if not sooner. They need their sleep and I need my downtime too. I keep telling Justin, when they start not being able to fall asleep when I get them in bed we will rethink the time, until then they are tired and they go to bed. They are little and need the rest, I always feel so sorry for the ones up so late.

Another thing I don't like is when TV shows you follow don't turn out the way you want. One I have been following had a bizarre ending tonight and I was really frustrated that I have been watching and waiting and then bam...not what I thought. What a bummer!

The last thing that I wanted to blog about is the problem with hard water we have in our area. About a month ago I told Justin that with some of our tax refund money I wanted to get new toilet because they were so disgusting from the hard water stains. I tried several things from he store with not much in the way of results. I even took a knife and tried to scrape off the stains only to just leave scratches in the bowl. I decided on last time to search the Internet for help...and I found it...at Dollar Tree. It is called "The Works" and it is a miracle. I was sceptical at first so I only bought one bottle but the minute you pour it in the stains just run down the bowl. I even left it in the bottom for a few minutes and a miracle occurred. No more stains, not a one. I also discovered some new kind of toilet seats that come on and off with the turn of a dial so you can clean them better and easier (this is a plus with two small boys in the house). So now I have shiny, sparkly toilets that look brand new! I am happy!

I guess that is it for now...

6 comments:

Mike and Julina said...

I'm on the same page as you when it comes to parents letting their kids stay up way too late. I always tell Mike when we see young kids at Wal-mart really late that we will not do that. Our kids will be in bed at 10pm and not at the store. Also I hate when I see children outside in the cold and rain with out a jacket on, what are those parents thinking???

Ryan said...

Samantha, you should go to the Orem store at 12 AM... now that is a sight to behold. Probably at least double the number of kids you mentioned.

Melanie and Ernie said...

Ok, I totally agree about the kids...why in the hell are they up that late...and DUH...of course they are crying...

Second, what show were you watching, because I just finished the Bachelor and it wasn't what I expected, if that's the show, then I completely understand.

I'm excited about the toilet...I hate cleaning them. I make Ernie do it.

rusted sun said...

Now I have another thing to add to my list of Dollar Store items to keep on hand. :)

Stephanie said...

I feel the same way about kids being up late...hello parents. Put your poor kids to bed and they will be happier and healthier.

I will try "the works," I hope my dollar tree has it!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great news about the toliet cleaner. WE have the same problem so I guess we have hard water also. I don't know if there is a Dollar Tree here in Olympia, do you know of one? I was thinking beore we sell the house we would have to put in new toliets, but if th is works it will be a miracle. Loved the visit at your house. The kids are great and so fun to be with. Pape missed a lot of fun. Hope he can come soon to see you all. I especially loved being with Emma and see how grown up she is getting. Alex always says the cutest t hings and Dylan is a ball of fire and so fun to waht on the WII. Love Mom Sam, thanks for driving me around to look at houses, it ws a fun day.