Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Illustrated Book of Mormon

Growing up we had the set of The Illustrated Book of Mormon and I have always wanted a set for my kids. A few years ago I looked into buying a set but never did it. Then while I was at Time Out for Women this weekend these books were mentioned again. Sunday I got on ebay to look at them again but still decided not to buy them. So today after getting home from errands I sat down to check my e-mail and there was just junk mail...but I hit the refresh button for some reason and there was a new e-mail from a woman in our ward saying that she had this set and that she wanted to pass it along to someone who wanted them...I called immediately and got in my car and drove straight over....I can not contain my excitement!!! I can't wait to sit down with my kids and start looking and reading!!! Thanks Sister Monk!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad that were able to find the illustrated Book of Mormon set. Those things that were of great value to us when we were younger can also have the greatest meaning to our children. Good job.