Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Quilting

For Christmas Justin got me a new quilting ruler from a quilting blog I love to read. www.sewkindofwonderful.blogspot.com. When I discovered the blogger Jenny Pedigo was creating this new curve ruler I wanted it! I finally had some extra cash to get some fabric to experiment with the ruler. Here is what you can create with it. I am going to put more sashing around it to make it a little bigger but I love it. It wasn't too difficult to get the hang of sewing the curves just took a few tries. If you love to quilt check out her blog.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

It looks great! What are you going to do with this one?

Stephanie said...

Love it! Love the blue with the green and pink! Yes, what are you going to do with this one:)?

Melanie said...

you did it again...LOVE IT!!!! Where is this one going?

Samantha said...

Not going anywhere yet...I just make them. I call it therapy!

kiigg said...

Great Post

Get A Premium Website For Your Business At lifespro.com
LIFESPRO | http://www.lifespro.com website designing | digital marketing , http://lifespro.com

Yang Kuo said...

As anon as your shoes accept blow at home, advance your cossack copse angle with putting some harder cardboard inside.The architect has animated the architecture business of acceptable breadth to be accustomed with eactly just what customers want.


ทางบ้าน