Thursday, March 4, 2010

Into the final stretch...

Justin comes home today, yea!!! We have a few things we need to get done on the house and then on to laundry and packing. I am so thankful that we have movers for this move. This process has already been stressful, I can't imagine having to pack the house and arrange to move the stuff myself. What a blessing. However, I do have to say that some of the stress comes from the relocation company, what a pain to deal with them...you can't do anything without their approval first, which means tons of phone calls and e-mails. (note to self..stop complaining!) We truly feel blessed with this opportunity and what it means for Justin's job and our family. We are so excited to be close to family and for our kids to have cousins to see on a regular basis. They haven't even complain about the move and the friends they will miss. It is all about how they will see cousins and make new friends. I am so thankful for that! We are excited that this time next week we will be in Utah. That the hard part will be over. We will be together again as a family. We should be in our new home the last week in March and then the unpacking begins. I am excited for that, it gives me yet another excuse to purge. Well, more to come on the saga of our move later. I hope getting into the new house goes smoothly and we can start to relax a little but. So long for now...adios Houston, it has been great!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Good luck this week! I hope it goes smoothly.

Stephanie said...

I wish we could have spent more time together in Houston but I am really looking forward to you guys being in Utah and us being 15 minutes away for the summers! Yahoo!