Wednesday, September 9, 2009

From the mouth of Alex

So yesterday was the first day of Pre-K for me. Needless to say it was terrible! Crying kids, snot, small classroom and just plan disorganized. Anyhow...this morning I was getting ready for the day and was getting my shoes on and noticed something on my shoe. Here is how the conversation with Alex went:

Alex: Gross what is that?

Mom: I think its a smashed raisan.

Alex: Gross, how was snack time?

Mom: Terrible!

Alex: Food fight???

Mom: HAHAHAHAHAHA

He is pretty funny sometimes!

2 comments:

Mike and Julina said...

What a funny boy.

Mike and Julina said...

I made my blog private again...what is your email so I can invite you? After I invite you remember your site wont show you when we update it so peak in when you can to see out posts.