Friday, July 10, 2009

Kitchen continued

So I purchased a faucet off ebay a few months ago. We hadn't gotten around to installing it because...I don't know why. I guess I was waiting to decide on replacing the sink or not. Plus our old one was so corroded that it didn't look like it would be easy to remove. Well last night I turned on the faucet and the handle broke off in my hand. I guess I was tired because it too a few seconds to register what happened...I had a somethings not right about this feeling. So Justin and I pulled out the new one and got to work. It was hard to get the old one off, there just isn't a lot of space down there to work. The new one was easier to install that I thought. All in all I love the new one and I think the kitchen is coming along great. I think it will be a while until we do anything else but I am happy with the progress so far.



New facuet



Old faucet

5 comments:

Ali said...

What a difference! I love the new faucet. It's beautiful.

rusted sun said...

I looks great and ties in so well with the island and backsplash.

Ryan said...

What an improvement! Looks like everything has turned out great.

Melanie and Ernie said...

Looks good...next onto the cabinets

McKell and John said...

I love your new sink and I think the black island is such a great compliment to the tile back splash!! I love seeing all your fun projects. And giving you good advice!