Sunday, May 3, 2009

Dedicated to My Wonderful, Talented, Compassionate, Charitable, Selfless........

This is a little early/late, but never too early, or late, to brag on your spouse. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful, beautiful, talented wife. She is such an amazing person. For anyone who reads this and hasn't gotten to know my wife better, you're missing out. She really is the quintessential wife and I don't even know what that means!

On top of being a mom, she has been working so hard at her several jobs......sewing, vinyl signs/lettering, pre-k teacher and most recently, painting. She has sewn draperies, pillows, bedroom stuff for an interior designer. She started her own vinyl lettering business. She took a job teaching pre-K two days a week. She started faux painting with her friend during the day and evenings who needed some help, which has led to other "home improvement" jobs.

And NOW? She has saved her money to finally get something for herself. For the last 12 years she has dedicated her "fun-dage" to our family. She has met the temporal needs of others first and herself.........hardly ever. So now she is getting herself/us a new kitchen floor! She saved her money and she'll begin the remodel soon! I am so excited for her. Nothing gives me greater joy than to see my wife and children happy.

I only wish I could give her more. She really is the most wonderful, talented, compassionate, charitable, selfless, dedicated, diligent, hardworking, loyal wife, friend, mother anyone could ever ask for.

6 comments:

Ryan said...

that is really awesome Samantha. I am glad that you are doing something for yourself with your hard earned money. I hope it turns out well and I am sure that you will really enjoy especially after all the hard work saving for it.

rusted sun said...

Samantha- You really are an amazing and talented person.

Enjoy your new kitchen floor!

Melanie and Ernie said...

Samantha...I only aspire to be like you one day.., and Justin, you are sweet for publicly aknowledging your wife

Anonymous said...

Justin thanks from Samantha's Mom for loving and appreciating our wonderful daughter. She always makes me tried just listening to all that she is involved in. Samantha, Dad and I hope the floor turns out great, send us some pics when it is finished.
Love, Mom

Stephanie said...

We all want to be like her when we grow up...multi-talented. There is nothing she can't do when she puts her mind to it!

Ali said...

What a sweet post. She really is amazing!