Thursday, February 5, 2009

Just when I thought I could breathe.....

After Christmas I was a little bored for a few days, work had slowed and the house was clean and I didn't have much going on. Then it hit...Work is back and a friend asked me to help her paint (that is her business) and through a friend of a friend I got an order for draperies and I also pick up teaching Pre-K at KVPAC again...and I have company coming next week. My house is a wreck, the laundry isn't done, my personal drapes are draped over a chair because I haven't had time to get the rings. I am not sure what day it is when I wake up in the morning and have to take a minute to think about it and what I have to do. I just don't have the time. I guess that is the way it goes.

P.S. Even though I get crazy I am very thankful for the work!

No comments: